"Lord, give me the guidance to know when to hold on and when to let go and the grace to make the right decision with dignity."
This could be the most important prayer you have ever prayed........the following could be the answer to that prayer:
• To hold on until the light breaks,
• the tide turns ,
• the times change for the better;
• to tenaciously dig in and bloom where you are planted;
• to inspire people with your cheerful attitude while you are going through such obviously difficult times.
• In the process you will inspire others to choose a noble and positive outlook.
• To take action to make a bold and daring move;
• to make a creative transition,
• recognising an era has come to an end.
• The factory may never reopen.
• Some things are never going to be manufactured again.
• The cup has fallen. It is broken. "all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put humpty-dumpty together again"
• Now you may need to absorb the spills and develop new skills
• You need to get started on a new path to success again.
• The bible says : always be ready to give reason for the hope you have.